Friday, October 31, 2008

Jute Bags.....

I'm not sure how many of you would agree with me.....but I find Jute bags absolutely classy and elegant.

The characteristic beige color sets a unique style of its own. Also the traditional motifs and the blend of colors makes it all the more interesting. This eco-friendly fiber gives a complete Indian touch and at the same time serves as very trendy MUST-HAVE accessory.

Take a look at these bags......









What a simple yet elegant look!!!












Beauty is Black!! And on Jute....its defintely a steal!!!













I found the design very interesting...it's a pretty common shape and design, but the jute tattles make it look so casual!!!
















I love the color BLUE!! A Very deep and vibrant color....and a blend of different shades of blue is so voguish.







You can learn more about this impressive fiber , if interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jute
Tell me what you think of jute, and whether you find it as impressive as I do!!

However, I would also add that the colors tend to fade with time!!! Aww, what the heck!! They still look hep!!! :-)

2 comments:

Bg said...

Lol! I adore bags..any kind ..but jute bags are so cute. hey if u find the black one somewhere get it for me!!its awesome.so is the blue

Nithya said...

I knooww...i loved the black and blue!!! They look awesome!!!
Sure....If I do find it in Jute Cottage I'll get it for you!!!