Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Random Thoughts

Pretty dull day...yet again!
The weather is beautiful! But certainly not suitable enough to get up from that warm and cosy bed; argghhh....!
It's been raining all day. And I just thought I'd leave for the day, but looks like I'll have to hang in at work for a couple of hours more. Problem out here is that when it starts raining, it never seems to stop. And when I'm on the road, I risk my life as I never stop to shelter myself from it. I hate waiting at these stinky, unclean, unknown places with swarms of flies hovering all over the place. I might as well get drenched from head to toe.
However today, I've decided against it and therefore spending a few more hours at work BLOGGING!! (Atleast until the rains stops)

I have loads of work, but I'm in no mood to really read anything that's going to muddle my mind up. So I'll probably just start afresh tomorrow!

Can't think of anything that I want to write down....
My mind's CRASHING........Shucks!

2 comments:

Pooja said...

hmmm you need a good rest Nithya, seems like you've been working too hard. Enjoy the looooong weekend :)

Nithya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.