Monday, October 6, 2008

Hard Day at Work.....

So here goes....!!
Yay....I'm now officially a member of the blogging community (Better late than never!!)
Okay, just a Snippet for those of you who don't know me... (DUH!!)
I'm a writer by profession....hold on (I'm not finished yet!!) ...a Technical Writer!!
Probably you might have heard of this job profile..but perhaps it just didnt matter to you what its all about!! And I'm certainly not gonna go about explaining this to people in my first post!!
Perhaps...if life doesnt treat me too well in the days to come...i'll provide you an insight on this...!! :-p
Ya, so there you have it....The hectic days are back again...I just joined this job 2 months back...already feel my head's overflowing with too much of data....not able to process it...(Btw, for a person in my profession..that's a serious problem!!)
I love my job...(i havent got to know most of it yet....what the hell!!!)
But yes, I love my job for the moment...for what it demands from me...and what I demand from it??!!@@??! ;-)
It's different...and when I say different I actually mean COMPLEX!!!
Simple things made complex!! Never knew my job could get complex!!! But ya, looks like I was wrong!
Yeah, so there are these days when you feel so happy with the way you are progressing...and then SUDDENLY...there's this bouncer thrown at you...
All what seemed SIMPLE is now COMPLEX!! ..and you get this feeling...'What the hell was I thinking all these days'...
Now the good news is..."I'm not panicking"..(WHOW!!...that's so unlike me!!)
but the bad news is...."I soon might start wondering...i mean panicking"...(DUH!!)
There are a lot of tricks to this game...but I havent mastered it yet!!...Again...TIME is such an important factor....why cant you just rewind/recede or forward/advance it when you want to????
Well, I need to sit and get answers for these UNANSWERABLE questions...
I wouldnt recommend 'comments' for this post.... :-S ...nevertheless..i wouldnt mind analyzing the way people think...!!!
ALrighty then..i need to refresh the tables in my head and sync it up with......OH NO!!! :-0

No comments: