Monday, November 3, 2008

Stealing a Tag....Yet Again!!!!

I haven't done anything productive for the last 7 hrs (This is the consistency of your work when you're a part of the software industry). And finally, I have decided to break this boredom by stealing a tag from BG's blog......

If you wish to, read along!!

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?

Dasavatharam ....I hated it...
2. What book are you reading?
I am not the reading-person honestly! Haven't developed the habit of getting engrossed while reading!! However, I do love reading magazines!! Short and sweet!!!
3. Favorite board game?
Life, Pictionary, Ludo, Snakes and Ladders :-)
4. Favorite magazine?
Outlook Traveller
5. Favorite smells?
My HUGO BOSS and Calvin Klein Perfumes; Vicco Turmeric :-) ; Narasus Filter COFFEE; Mango Milkshake; Masala Corn; .......too many!!!
Favorite sounds?
Rain droplets, anklets, church bells, .........
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Loneliness
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
a) Shucks, am I late....????
b) Read the paper
c) charge my mobile
9. Favorite fast food place?
Karthik Sweets, Pure and Naturals
10. Future child's name?
Well, I have too many in mind.....
11. Finish this statement. "If I had lot of money I'd....?"
I'd SHOP & SHOP until I drop...
Also save some money
Buy a brand new SLR camera

13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Used to! Not anymore....
14. Storms - cool or scary?
Super Cool
15. Favorite drink?
Fruit Punch, Mango Juice, Tropicana Mixed Fruit Juice, ........
16. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would...."?
Resume learning carnatic music
Go for painting classes
Keep traveling......
17. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Nope
18. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
My hair color turned to brown from jet black, naturally!! Don't think it would work vice versa...So perhaps I'd dye it black...
19. Name all the different cities/towns you've lived in?
Dubai, Coimbatore, Bangalore
20. Favorite sports to watch?
Tennis...I LOVVVEEE THE SPORT!!!!
21. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
I found it myself ...from Bg's blog!!!!
22. What's under your bed?
The floor....(I'm beginning to get bored of writing this)
23. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
Yes! ...Why not?
24. Morning person, or night owl?
Hmmm.....can't say....shifts through the week...
25. Favorite place to relax?
Home,...and any place I travel to...
26. Favorite pie?

Not a big fan of pies!
28. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Anything with chocolate, vanilla......
39. Of all the people you tagged this to, who's most likely to respond first?
Haven't tagged anyone....DUH!!!

2 comments:

Arunima said...

saving this tag for a rainy day. I will also steal.

Nithya said...

Arunima - Sure!!! And tag me when you steal similar stuff!! :-)