Monday, October 20, 2008

Mom's B'day! :-)

Today, mommy dearest celebrates her b'day! :-)
It's so nice to celebrate the birthday of the person you love so much! The togetherness and every moment through the day is just so special!
However, I'm quite upset that I'm stuck at work and still haven't got her a gift. I have decided to leave work early .(hopefullly the rains don't play spoilsport)
Planned to get her a mini food processor. She's been wanting one for a long time, and what better occasion to present her with one on her b'day! :-) I just hope the store I'm going to has the model I'm looking for! Thinking of getting her a nice bouquet and some different varieties of cake as well.
Just hope I manage to give her a pleasant surprise with all this!
Couldn't concentrate much at work today. Kept thinking of how to spend the rest of the evening with Mom and Bro. Still so restless!! .....

Birthdays are really SPECIAL! I believe, its that ONE day in the entire year which is meant JUST FOR YOU! No one can rob that joy away, ...a b'day is to re-live those fond memories and most importantly spend it with the people you love the most!

3 comments:

Bg said...

Happppieee Bday to geeetha auntttiieee :)
Have fun di

Nithya said...

I must confess...I dont know your mom's name...!! Sorry!

Unknown said...

:D so how was her bday! did u give her the processor? and cake? bouquet? but so sweet re, loved this post :D