Monday, October 27, 2008

Stealing a Tag

Ok people, read on........

What time did you get up this morning?
6:22 AM

Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds...Pearls....Both!!! :-p (Its jewelery afterall !)

What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Dasavatharam (Sheesshh!!)

What is your favorite TV show?
F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Crocodile Hunter, (Kannada channels - muted !!)

What do you usually have for breakfast?
Curd Rice (I'm a TYPICAL iyer!)

What is your middle name?
I don't have one.

What food do you dislike?
Anything with Bittergourd, brinjal...

What kind of car do you drive?
Could we probably rephrase that to a bike maybe?? :-p

Favorite sandwich?
Corn & Spinach grilled sandwich....Chutney sandwich that mom makes!!

What characteristic do you despise?
Hmmm...Dishonesty, Unclean people....

Favorite item of clothing?
Salwars, jeans, wrap-arounds.....

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Switzerland, Paris, Darjeeling

What color is your bathroom?
White and blue

Favorite brand name of clothing?
I don't have a favorite brand....I'm not a brand conscious person...I buy whatever suits me best!

Where would you retire to?
Hmmm.....not sure!!

What was your most memorable birthday?
My 20th...(I got 20 gifts...none of which my BF gifted :-p)

Favorite sport to watch?
Tennis (I LOVVVVEEE IT!)...WWF :-p ...Cricket (only occasionally nowadays)

Farthest place you are sending this?
Who the hell cares????

Favorite saying?
Ohhh shutt up....... Ammey Narayana!!! (coined by me!)

When is your birthday?
September 1st

Are you a morning person or a night person?
Depends! :-p

What is your shoe size?
5

Pets?
Had canaries....They died :-( ...... will certainly have a dog in future

Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us?
I'm engaged and gonna be married in 2 years (how exciting do you find this?)

What did you want to be when you were little?
Rich & Famous!! (How??....I don't know!)

What are you wearing today?
My brand new MELANGE salwar

What is your favorite candy?
Cadbury Dairy milk Roasted Almonds, Quality Street, M&M, Bounty............My mouth's watering!!!

What is your favorite flower?
Roses, Carnations, Lilies, Tulips.....

What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
September 1st (every year!)

What church do you attend?
Don't go to churches....but used to be a part of the choir in school (Yes, I used to sing pretty decently!!)

What are you listening to right now?
Lakshmi pataas!! (Crackers!!)

What was the last thing you ate?
Sambhar rice, cabbage, curd rice, laddoo, jilebi, peda....

Do you wish on stars?
Hmmm...nope.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Black

How is the weather right now?
Chill.....

Last person you spoke to on the phone?
My cousin...

Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Bg stole this tag,..... :-p .....YOU FLICKER!! (have to answer the question right...Yes, I do kinda like her :-p )

Favorite soft drink?
Sprite, Pepsi....

Favorite restaurant?
Bangalore - Barbeque Nation, Banjara, South Indies, Inchara
Coimbatore - Alankaar, Thats Y Food

Hair color?
Brown

Favorite day of the year?
September 1st...and all official holidays!!!!

What was your favorite toy as a child?
Kitchen set, Lego blocks, Mumphy (my lovely doll whose hand I broke)

Summer or winter?
Any season with low humidity is fine!!!

Hugs or Kisses?
Both (But only restricted to limited people!! :-p) ...I'm NOT being rude!!!

Chocolate or Vanilla?
Choco Vanilla

When was the last time you cried?
I cry a lot...hard to remember the last time I did!!!

What is under your bed?
The floor.

What did you do last night?
Imagined, dreamt and slept.........

Favorite smell?
Sand - when it rains
My Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein Perfume collection!!!! (Hate it when it gets exhausted!!)

What are you afraid of?
Lizards, spiders, pot-holes on B'lore roads, appraisal ratings :-p

Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn?
I don't like popcorn!!

How many keys on your key ring?
Two.

How many years at your current job?
3 months

Favorite day of the week?
Friday to Sunday

How many cities have you lived in?
3

Do you make friends easily?
Yes.

4 comments:

Bg said...

Lol! Some of ur answers were funny! I want to eat the chutney sandwich...

Unknown said...

Wow….. Calvin Klein is also my favorite perfume collection, got best of it's perfumes at Perfumania.com.

Unknown said...

U dont like Popcorn?!?!? POPCORN?!?! i GO to the cinema to watch a movie so that i can eat popcorn!!! hey, i feel like popcorn!:)

Nithya said...

@daffernia - I know...I love the entire range...very unique!!!
@vandana - I feel pukish when i see people have popcorn...don't know why, never liked it much!!