Thursday, January 22, 2009

What do you do BEST?



Have you ever sat and pondered over what you do BEST?

I'm not talking in terms of a profession. All of us are good at our work; atleast most us who 'ENJOY' the work we do; or even those of us who don't quite like it but still manage to PERFORM well!

What am trying to refer to is a TRAIT of yours that you find so unique; something without which you are just INCOMPLETE!
Have you ever felt that there are some qualities in you which make a difference to the people around you?

Somehow after a lot of thought; I feel I do make a difference! And that is to make people SMILE! :-)
I wouldn't say it's something which I've been born with but certainly that one trait which has had its effect gradually! :-)
And it really WORKS....works if you want to make people SMILE!! :-)

Ok, I'm not saying I'm a Cyrus Broacha or a Russel Peters....I have a style of my own! I can't really have a camera pointed at me and asked to act funny. I can't be made to ACT funny!!
Call it Slapstick or Jocosity or even a plain and simple jest ...I believe I have it in me!! ;-) And its just so spontaneous!
And I must admit I say it best in Tamil or English!! It's works wonders when you say/hear a joke in your mother tongue. Just don't get that effect when it's translated!!

Hmmm, so coming back to my very own and radically distinctive trait...I must say I'm proud of it! It sure can get better. Fierce competition among the male crowd!! ;-)

It's fun be at the receiver's end every time you hear a joke....but listen up! It's even more AWESOME to be the one who initiates it!!

Try it, develop it...and you'll never realize it...but you sure will bring a SMILE to everyone's face!!

3 comments:

Rashmi said...

You have made me smile a lot of times de, not only in terms of you cracking a joke but also when I have been sad and depressed.. you have been a really good support ... :)
muah!!!!

Nithya said...

Glad you feel that way!! :-)
Remember how much we laughed during that lousy stage event in BVB singing "RAdhe Govind"....I never knew we could make ourselves look so foolish in front of the entire school!! Good Lord!! :-)

Rashmi said...

Now that was truly unnecessary de... I cant stop laughing for another hour .... :)