Thursday, January 29, 2009

Mixed Emotions!



I picked this tag from Amrita's blog... (Thx!) ;-)
I'm half way through a not-so-exciting Thursday, and I have a couple of thoughts running in my mind...

I FEEL

Happy - that I have a lovely family; amazing buddies; a great job and most of all a CONTENTED Life!!

Good - about being HAPPY!! ;-)

Satisfied - that I have learned things the hard way!

Enthusiastic - about everything I do...and if it's a trip then I GO BONKERS!

Breathless - when I talk about something that I'm so totally involved with. I cannot break the continuity, you see! :-p

Excited - about moving to my new house in a couple of weeks! Yayyy...

Nagged - about unclean places, unorganized behaviour! Arghhhh...

Impatient - on every Friday evening!

Silly - when I crib about things that don't mean a THING!! Why do I do that??

Stupid - for discontinuing Swimming classes :-(

Blessed - for being the person I am!

Irritated - with people who tend to act like GODS!

Scared - when I think about how unsafe and unpredictable the world is today.

Depressed - when I lose my temper and realize it was so unnecessary.

SICK - when I'm lonely!

Just a random flow of thoughts...
You can tag yourself if you choose to! ;-)

4 comments:

Rashmi said...

hmmmmm.. well.... emmmmmmmmm....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..
Sweety .. I swear I will put in a comment when I can think of the right one....
hmmmm...........
;)

Unknown said...

You post has made me think abt when i feel such emotions! :D
loved it! :D

Suma said...

Looking at your smiling face I can never think of you having any emotion apart from Happiness...keep Smiling....you look beautiful!!!

Nithya said...

@Van - Thx sweetie!

@Suma - awwww...Thx!! :-)
But I can be a cry baby at times!! ;-)