Saturday, January 17, 2009

F.R.I.E.N.D.S all the way!!!

I guess I was in the 11th grade when I started watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S! And my eyes have been glued onto this TV serial ever since!
It's all about the characters and the humor they bring in with every episode! I LOVE the cast! Simply perfect!
I've seen every season a 100 times; but NEVER get bored of it! Even today, when I get back from work; I'm glued to the television for an hour! It's more like a silent hour that we observe at home every evening - I'm not allowed to talk nor do I allow other people in the house to talk ;-p
I just LOVE the whole series! Reminds me of some of the good old times with my best buddies!!

As I grew older I started identifying myself with one of the characters. Every time I watched it, I'd wonder "Oh man, is this how I am with people" ?? ;-)
I've always related myself to MONICA - with very similar traits. Her annoyance with unclean surroundings (a CLEAN freak basically), an overly organized nature, irritating at times :-p;...All these traits resemble me a lot!
However I must admit I'm not so great in my cooking like she is ;-p - I'm Average in that department!!
Resemblances apart; my favorite character was - I mean is CHANDLER BING! He has an amazing sense of humor; anything he says gets you rolling on the floor instantly! :D

I loved the episode where Ross goes to this Salon to get himself a nice and hunky tan - The result of which was HILARIOUS!! Haahahhaa!

In contrast, the saddest episode was the last one; when all of them left the keys of the apartment just before they could vacate it! :'-( ....Painful!!!
The entire series was like a journey! With happy moments, sad times, moments where you needed to laugh your head off....a mix of all emotions! I guess that's what makes F.R.I.E.N.D.S so complete!
So for those of you who watch it, continue watching it! (I'm sure you will! )
And for those of you who haven't got your hands on a CD yet, it's about time you did! Trust me, you won't regret it!

So tell me who are your favorite characters and what is that you find so amazing and different about FRIENDS!

3 comments:

Bg said...

I love ross.I love phoebe. i guess i like everyone! i love the episode when monica and chandler tried to hide their rship from others.
Every episode is good in some way!

Unknown said...

I love FREINDS! have watched each episode close to 200 times, plus i have the all seasons, all episodes on my hard drive! :) I did the 'which freinds character are u' test, and i was Rachel. Mahesh was Monica!! And he is tht! abosolute clean freak and an amaaaaazin cook! :)

Anonymous said...

heh yeah its my all-time fav too. I think I am more like Rachel - emotional, clumsy at times, but I am a good cook like Monica (though I am saying so myself). Sometimes I am dumb like Joey too hehehe