Saturday, January 10, 2009

Modular Kitchens


Ever imagined having a kitchen which has the right things in the right place?

Well, make your imagination a reality by opting for a Modular Kitchen.
The best way to make use of your kitchen space!
From an Indian market perspective, certainly it involves quite a heavy investment...however, times are changing!

Gone are the days when people run around to buy materials, assign a carpenter to make the cabinets and monitor the work on a daily basis. Modular Kitchens have gone a step ahead by making it easier for you to design your kitchen according to your needs and leave it entirely to the dealer to take it forward from there.

You have wide ranges of wood to choose from such as normal plywood, MDF (Medium Density Fibers), Rubber wood, Solid wood, Teak, Natural wood....
You also get it in wide range of colors on which you can have a laminate or a glossy finish! Different finishing styles to render a Classy / Traditional / Mystic / Elegant / English / Modern look...All left to your choice!

The concept of built in accessories such as your carousel units, pull-out units, plate racks, spice racks, corner units, cutlery trays etc are so user friendly and add so much value to your kitchen!

And believe me its fun to go visit these showrooms. They have tons of kitchen models displayed and guide you through each one of them! Now, you may wonder what's making me write a blog on this. Well, I'm currently getting my kitchen 'MODULARIZED'....and after all the background study, multiple visits to the showroom; I finally managed to complete the design and order for it! :-) And honestly, I think its something that everyone who is in the process of renovating or constructing a new house should think about! It's worth the time and the money (I HOPE!) ;-)

So once I get it installed, I'll show you what it looks like!

Oh, and just to add to it; my favorite part in the entire design was the crockery shelf. Simply loved it!!

No comments: