Friday, January 9, 2009

My all time FAVORITE english numbers!!



It's been a while since I sat and listened to some of my all time favorite English songs. So I decided why not write a blog on this...After all MUSIC is what spices up any mood!! :-)
Here goes....
My favorite english numbers (In no particular order)

Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
Takes me back to those good old days in school. Young and energetic! This is one song I can listen to any time!!

Inside Out - Bryan Adams (again!)
I LOVE this song. A very simple chord, but touches the heart the moment you listen to it! Reminds me of some of best buddies!!

When you say nothing at all - Ronan Keating
I guess anyone who loves this number would understand the true emotion it brings out!
Love goes beyond words!! :-)

Thank You - Dido
This is one song which I listen to almost every single day! I sing it on way to work and back. However, I love the original! Peps me up instantly!!

Like an Animal - Savage Garden
A totally fun song to listen to. Just go crazy and feel like becoming a kid all over again!! Savage Garden rocks!!

Country Roads - John Denver
Ever wondered how lovely it is to drive by the country side; looking beyond fields and old thatched houses;...serene and quiet valleys!! ....This song brings that out!!
It's LOVELY!!

Be with you - Enrique Iglesias
Hot and husky voice!! Who can beat this guy? An awesome and sensational number!!

All that she wants - Ace of Base
I grew up listening to ace of base. Every number is not stuffed with sounds and noise. It plain, simple, catchy...and certainly a classic number in my opinion.

I'm Alive - Celine Dion
I love most of her songs. But this one really brings me ALIVE!! The most unique female voice I've ever heard!

Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
When I feel low and disgusted with life; annoyed and irritated ; this song just brings me back to normal! I love the lyrics!!

Daddy Cool - Boney M
My dad's favorite song. Somehow it got a place in my list as well. A classic in itself and has its own Style!! I;ve set this as my ringing tone!! :-)

Braveheart OST
This original sound track from the movie Braveheart takes me into my dreams! The tunes of the bagpiper makes you feel like you're walking on the clouds!!

As long as you love me - Backstreet boys
You'll know why I like this song once you listen to it!! :-)

When you sang to me - Mark Antony
Magical in it's own style!

There are lots more on the list...However, I'll limit myself to this for now!!
Infact I wrote each one down as I was listening to it!

Tell me what you think of my list? Or if there are any other songs which are your favorites? Or any song you think I should listen to!!

Have a musical day ahead!! :-)

2 comments:

Nimme said...

I really dont have that much western music interest nor have i listen to that much english music but i would suggest you must try Hotel California and Let it Be (Beatles).


Let it Be is more like a prayer song and i like it a lot its more like hope..etc.

Give it a try

Pooja Shetty said...

Hey this reminds me of an all time fav song:

"Dhal gaya din - TUK
Hogayi raat - TUK
Jaa-ne do -TUK
Jaa - na hain -TUK"