Friday, November 21, 2008

G.R.E.E.N

Quite a long break....didn't realize it's been more than a week since I blogged!!

Honestly, I wasn't all that busy. Just that I was preoccupied with so things that I always kept postponing my BLOGGING schedule!

Well, I logged in just to feel a little bored with the appearance of my blog! I must admit, that my friend BG tempted me to change the template!!

So here it is...I would'nt call it a BLOG makeover...But, perhaps might get there soon! ;-)

I just love GREEN!! Reminds me of a lot of things actually,...
Makes me wonder about the .....
The lovely and ever-so-green land of Kerala,
The vast expanse of nice green tea estates in Coorg,
The amazing and beautiful valleys along the Shevaroy Hills..
The fresh green spinach leaves that makes my mouth water thinking of the YUMMMY kerai molugutal that mom makes! (is it Kerai or Kezhai :-p )
....Ahhhhhhh....can feel the freshness!!

Hope you guys like it too!! Tell me what you think?

Somehow...got into this I-so-love-green-feeling...here are some pics that I managed to click on some of my road trips....It's ALL GREEN!!








7 comments:

Bg said...

Lol. u were inspired by bg to change this or u were so Jealous of my template... lol ;)

Nithya said...

Inspired!! :-) .......totally!!

If you buy new clothes....yes, then I'm JEALOUS!!! :-p

Unknown said...

so soothin! :) love the look!
i think green is the new pink!

nah...pink is still pink! :D

Nithya said...

Well, 2 of my very sweet readers love PINK!!! I'm the odd one out!
@Bg - Why don't you blog on the color pink
@Van - Start blogging - you can get to experiment a lot on color!!! It's Fun!!

Nimme said...

Nithya,

This blog template reminds me of that alaipayuthey song!!! :) honestly.

GREEN reminds of some pics i took in Wayanad.

I dont knew why girls love pink, of course pink is not that great colour,i have seen ppl buying, pink colour scooty,bags,shoes, (there are so many better colors thankfully not yet cars)

this template/color is different and nice !!
This is definitely a cheerful post but your last post left a touchy effect!

Pooja said...

hmmmm wow green is in. Green is the awareness that we need to spread. Sorry to dampen the mood a bit but green is slowly turning BROWN ---BARREN....so lets all get into the green revolution. Don't want to lose more greeny, lovely, trees ..do we?

ruki said...

a nice green blog!!!! but i would prefer it a tad lighter in color :P